- Are you a visual merchandiser, retailer, graphic designer, product photographer or a visual artist with a tip to share?
- Do you want a place to display and talk about some of your best visual merchandising, graphic design or other visual arts projects?
- Are you interested in helping thousands others to improve their creative skills?
- Have you got a review of books, technology and tools related to product photography, print design and visual merchandising?
- Do you have an update on visual merchandising, print design or product photography trends to share?
- If so, we’d love to feature one or more of your content here at The Creativity Window.
Requirements in Brief
- Only topics that are related to the following are accepted: (1) Creativity, (2) Display and Decoration, (3) Graphic Design, (4) Photography, (5) Retailing and Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC), (6) Visual Merchandising and (7) Window Display..
- Minimum of 500 words (excluding the byline and title) or 200 words plus 5 to 7 original photos (not from internet).
- Catchy headline or title.
- Original content.
- Exclusive article for this site.
- Maximum of 2 outbound links.
- Your credit/signature line or bio.
What are we looking for?
We accept guest post about tips, tutorials and ideas for beginner, intermediate and advanced visual merchandisers, print designers and product photographers and other visual artists.
We are looking for tips, tutorials and ideas on everything and anything related to visual arts especially about visual merchandising, print design and product photography or other topics listed above.
We’d love your guest post to include at least one original photo that illustrates what you’re writing about – if you’re struggling with this please let us know we might be able to find you a picture to use.
We’d love your article to be a minimum of 500 words long or 200 words plus at least 5 photos of your very own unique project with descriptions. Title is also important. The byline and the headline is excluded
We give you a byline and include a link back to your blogs, website, photolog, Flickr account, Facebook account, VM studio site or wherever you have a web presence in return for your content. The Creativity window is read by thousand of creative visitors a month – we can introduce them to you.
Submissions need to be original content that has not (and will not) been published elsewhere online and you need to be willing for us to use them on this site indefinitely.
Please do not submit an article that is a product of ‘content spinning; you will e given quality backlinks for your guest pot so please also provide a quality content.
How to Submit a Guest Post
Email it to us – submit your guest post using our contact form. This is the best option if you’re wanting to do a longer more in depth article – just email us and we’ll be in touch as to whether we think we can use it or not on this blog.
Important reminder: By submitting guest post, you agree that the blog’s webmaster reserves the right to amend or update your content and add relevant images any time in the future without prior notice.